Pages

About this blog

Hi. My name is Trinity. I'm seven years old and this is my blog. I will be writing about all sorts of things like my homeschool, church, family, and more. Please leave me a comment and check my blog often!
On Monday, August 31, 2009 2 comments

My daddy got the movie Annie. I liked it. My favorite characters are Annie, Molly, and Sandy. I like Molly because she was little and cute. I like Annie because she is nice. I like Sandy because she is a dog and I love dogs! My Dad got us this movie because I'm doing the play Annie Jr. at church.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love Annie. I watched it alot when I was little. I always loved Annie the most because of her red hair!

Snow2112 said...

Trinity, you're awesome! I love you! I know you're going to do great in Annie. I'm so proud of you. :-)

Post a Comment